𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴? 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴, 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦! 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘓𝘢𝘴 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦?
𝘞𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘳 7 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩! 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘚𝘔𝘈𝘓𝘓!
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯.
𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵! 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 4 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵! 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺! 𝘔&𝘔’𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴, 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘴. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 3𝘋 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 2 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥.
𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯? 𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴. 𝘋𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵! 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵. 𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵.
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦? 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘑𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘙𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦’𝘴, 𝘒𝘪𝘵 𝘒𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘺’𝘴 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰. 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳, 𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰-𝘰𝘱𝘴.
𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 10𝘱𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘎𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘢 15 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧!
𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘲 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳
𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘴 550 𝘧𝘵. 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴.
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘌𝘹𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘵
𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦! 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘚.𝘛.𝘈.𝘛.𝘐.𝘖.𝘕 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘥, 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘥(𝘴)?
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1. 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴.
#TravelGirl216 #EmbraceTheExperience #TravelConcierge #VenturesAway
Normally you hear about the wonderful Smoky Mountains, Views, and Cabins. However, there is so much more to traveling to Pigeon Forge. There are obvious places that you find on a quick google search, but what about the rare gems.
These are just ten places that we go when in Pigeon Forge. There are plenty of places to go ahead and stop in. Many places accept a first responders and military discount. It is time to start planning your Pigeon Forge escape.
Many times we as travelers look for deals, discounts, and savings everywhere. Searching this website and then clicking that popup! How many times has that happened? In one of my previous blogs,
“What’s in your Wallet” https://bit.ly/3trSxwK I discussed checking your wallet for discounts that could be wasting away. However, let’s focus on group travel.
Group travel around the world has increased significantly over the years. From Girls Trip, the Ultimate Guys Getaway, Family Reunions, and of course Airbnb rentals tourism is on a steady rise even with the current pandemic.
Where do groups travel and why? They travel everywhere and by any means of transportation. What makes groups so must easier, cost effective, and fun?
Booking a group of 10 or 20 people can be beneficial for all included. Keep in mind that booking a group whether at a resort, on a cruise, or anywhere amenities change and negotiates are a must.
Let the professional help, they can tell you if the destination will offer more for less. Also, allowing you to make sure you are informed of all the details with surprises along the way.
Wear a mask, wash your hands, cough in your sleeve, stay 6ft apart, and the list keeps going. By now we should have it down, but we are spiking and it’s the holidays right?
We want to travel to grandmas, aunts, cousins, blue waves, and sandy beaches. However, should we?
Some are taking the risk and have been blessed/lucky. Others have been drastically affected by the pandemic. So, how to we combat the vacation blues, the kids are out and you have time off?
Well here are 5 things that can help.
Must get away read the following blog! https://www.venturesawaytravel.com/blog/trippin-it-for-the-holidays
Remember to take all precautions visiting and gathering. Enjoy the holiday season. Happy holidays!
Everyone loves a long or even weekend getaway. However, not all get excited about planning or finding things to do.
Whether with toddlers, teens, or couples we all look for something that is intriguing, creative, different, and the perfect photo-op.
Here are top 10 places you must visit while in Cincy.
2. EnterTRAINment Junction (West Chester Township, OH)
Are you a train lover? Do you have kids who love trains? Enjoy the world’s largest train display, a Coney Island Display, or a fun house the enjoyment keeps coming.
3. Duke Energy Children's Museum Cincinnati
With plenty of programs to keep the children busy. Venture Away through The Woods or enjoy a machine in the Energy Zone. Let the kids learn and explore.
4. Krohn Conservatory
Boasting multiple houses of gorgeous art deco, plants, flowers, and more. There is also a seasonal floral show room.
5. Jungle Jim’s International Market (Fairfield)
Get lost in over 200,000 of shopping space. Spend hours going through this international market. Want a taste of Italy? How about Jamaican Cuisine? Care for a seafood feast anyone? This market will not have you running across the store.
6. Newport on the Levee
Just across the border in Newport, Kentucky. Stop at the aquarium, go bowling at Rotolo, or play at Game Works. Why not eat, drink, or grab a dessert at one of the 12 options right on site. Don’t worry a hotel is located on the property.
7. National Underground Railroad Freedom
Learn a piece of history that has traveled from other exhibits and are now permanent.
8. Kings Island
Catch a thrill, great shows, your funnel cake, or turkey leg right here. Don’t forget to look for your Peanut Friends.
9. Cincinnati Museum Center at Union
This one place is home to 6 attractions. They do provide package purchases for certain attractions.
10. Ark Encounter
It is built with the same dimensions as in the Bible. Learn about Noah’s Ark in great fashion. Until the end of 2020 children under 10 are free.
There is plenty of things to do while visiting Cincinnati. No matter what you do Embrace the Experience.
Veterans Day is November 11th of every year. Some people get the day off because it is a national/ federal holiday. However why do we celebrate?
In short, in 1918 World War I, was over in the 11th Month (November) on the 11th day in the 11th hour. Well in 1919 President Woodrow Wilson announced it Armistice Day. However, it did not become a legal holiday until 1938. Later on, June 1, 1954 the word Armistice was replaced with Veterans.
On this day we celebrate Veterans, those who have gone on and for those who are still with us. Across the country parades and other celebratory events are planned.
Since 2020 has brought about many struggles and trials, parades are canceled award ceremonies are few. However, one thing remains. Many companies will offer discounts for shopping, travel, and meals on or around November 11th. Take a veteran out, learn facts, and enjoy.
Click the link to find out 2020 Veteran Day Complimentary Meal Offers. https://bit.ly/36m1IEa
Do you know a Veteran looking for great deals on travel and shopping? Make sure they are enrolled in ID.me https://www.id.me/ .
Take the time to listen to their stories, struggles, and how they have overcome. If you know a Veteran that needs help learning about benefits, disability, and more.
Click here: https://www.facebook.com/doingbetterthanexcel Duane B Evans Jr. will be glad to assist.
Today, embrace those men and women who took time to serve and fight for our country that we might have rights and be safe.
Have you been wanting to go to an All-Inclusive Resort, but have been stuck? They all appear so appealing, I know. Look no further, I will help you sort through all the information. Let’s get started!
Ask yourself, do you want to be in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, or somewhere else? Location is prime when choosing All-Inclusive resorts. Now to begin the process of elimination. Would you rather be on an island surrounded by water or would you rather visit a resort in a country connected to the United States? Once location is determined you can continue in your search. Also, in determining location you can base it off distance, which brings us to number 2.
If you have taken a flight anywhere you have probably realized the cost can be heavily determined by distance. If you live in Miami, booking a flight to Jamaica or Dominican Republic will be cheaper, than someone who lives in New York or perhaps Oregon. Therefore, take distance into consideration before booking that flight. Flights can range from $150- $1200 per person or more round trip if not careful.
3. Family or Couples
Looking for family friendly resorts Nickelodeon, Riu, or Club Med may be a very intriguing place. These properties cater to families boasting waterparks, kid clubs and activities. Also, rooms specifically for children. Perhaps adult only resorts are up your alley one may book Sandals or Couples Resorts. Romance and relaxation is key at these properties bringing luxury and pampering for couples. During your planning process know who is traveling in advance in order to begin the booking process.
4. Vacation Package
How can you get the best rates? Book your flight and resort together as a package vacation. Travel Concierge services can find vacation packages that offer upgrades, resort credits, VIP services, transportation, and more. Coupons might also be available for usage. Never be afraid to ask or click https://www.venturesawaytravel.com/plan.html. Also, be aware that payment plan options are great ways to save.
Do you enjoy a good spa, gym, kayaking, or paddle boarding? What do you want to enjoy? Resorts can offer a variety of amenities based on clientele. Are you into walking directly onto the beach or wouldn't mind a 5-10 minute drive or walk? When choosing amenities make sure that there is not a limit to how often you can enjoy it. Also, make sure there is not an extra fee to enjoy non-motorized water sports which are included in the majority of All-Inclusive stays at neighboring resorts.
Do you have a favorite cuisine you like or love? Do you have an evolved pallet or would like to evolve? Dining is a big part of your All-inclusive experience. Researching restaurant options will save you plenty of disappointment upon arrival. Most resorts offer 5-6 restaurants including a buffet. Also, resorts have specialty restaurants from seafood, Italian, French, Moroccan, and more. If you are #foodie this will be a main factor in choosing an All-Inclusive as well as beverages and pairing.
Everyone knows that going to bars can add up. Hey, bartender may I have a Pina colada ($9) and a ginger ale($2). If you do this 4 times a day for five (5) days your total is $220. Well if you love lounges and different bars and drafts, resorts are the place for you. Some resorts have swim-up bars, specialty lounges, and so forth. Also, some resorts include the mini bar in your room and will restock it during the duration of your stay.
Are you getting away for relaxation or to party? You must consider this when choosing an All-Inclusive resort. For instance, Breathless and Temptations provides a vibrant atmosphere with theme parties and fun. Also, boasting a younger crowd majority of the time and those looking for extreme fun. However, Couples Tower Isle and Rendezvous allow one to breathe, relax, and rejuvenate.
Jazz, Reggae, Salsa, what is your preference? Do you want to just sit on the resort and be bored, well where is the fun in that? Entertainment is a spin off of the atmosphere. Go DJ, no DJ, Live Band, it is your choice. Can you dance, is it important? These are questions you must ask yourself. Resorts are designed to accommodate your greatest vacation fancy all in one place, some have accomplished the dream better than others. For instance, the Palladium Groups Chic Cabaret is a perfect blend.
Deluxe, Junior Suite, Ocean view, Standard, Swim-up and more. Wait! Standard and Deluxe look the same, well the devil is in the details and the amenities. Deluxe offers upgrades such as bathrobes, slippers, luxury bath amenities and free room upgrade if available. See details, did you also look at the square footage, 512sqft versus 654sqft will add extra money to your stay. Of course, the other room categories speak for themselves. However, when choosing a swim-up notice if it is closed off from the neighboring rooms or is it the same distance to the pool. Why? This will tell you if you have complete privacy or just a portion of the open pool. Read the room details or check sister properties.
10. Exchange Privileges
Lastly, does your resort offer exchange privileges or Stay at 1 Play at 2. Riu and AmResorts (Breathless/Secrets/ Now/ Dreams) offer these privileges. What does this mean for you? Enjoy restaurants, bars, lounges, and some offer waterpark admission.
Whatever your idea of a dream vacation you can accomplish it through an All-Inclusive resort. You are able to sit back, relax, enjoy great food, entertainment, and all for one price. So, Choose Wisely.
Everyone knows there are over 2 million places to travel by plane, car, bus, or trains and end up in a hotel. Face it we all can spend 3-7 days at a resort, touring a town or city, or kicking it with the locals. However, have you ever had Jamaican jerk chicken in Jamaica? Have you ever went from Aruba to St. Lucie to St. Kitts all in 7 days? Have you ever went bowling at sea, saw Central park at sea, played laser tag at sea, and the list goes on? Here are 5 reasons to Cruise.
1. Excursions: Cruising allows for you to have adventures on multiple islands in a matter of days. One day you are snorkeling in a cave in Belize, the next day on a beach in Cozumel, Mexico. The excursions list is extensive. In most places swimming with Dolphins are cool, in others swimming with Pigs are in style. Excursions do cost extra however, with certain cruise lines a credit can be included with your fare.
2. Entertainment: In cities across the country we have Broadway shows, Cirque Du Soleil, comedy shows, and more. If you went to every show you wanted to see in a year, how much would it cost? Don’t forget dinner, a babysitter, drinks, and parking. Well you get the picture. Majority of the shows onboard cruise ships are included unless an exclusive show is being offered with an a la carte meal (we will get to that shortly). Do you want to cross a Broadway production off your list, how about a popular comedian, maybe a live water show performance, or maybe that date night? A cruise is the way to go!
3. Dining: Some cruise lines start out with a minimum of 10 dining options on their smaller ships. Now on larger ship the numbers can max out at 22-24 dining options. Well which ones are included you ask? All cruise lines offer a buffet and at least 3-5 complimentary options to go with the buffet. The other dining options are called specialty dining or a-la-carte (per purchase menu items). Depending on which cruise line chosen a few specialty dining nights can be included in your cruise experience.
4. Beverage: I know what you are thinking why wouldn’t my drinks be included? Well unless you are in a main dining room or buffet or only drinking tea, coffee, and juice. Your beverages are not included especially if you stop at a bar and ask for a ginger ale, Pepsi, or libation. Again beverage packages are available some are high, some are not. Some cruise lines allow you to only pay for the gratuities and/ or taxes (20%) of the beverage package. Keep in mind other cruise lines allow you to purchase the beverage package but govern the amount of alcohol you can consume. For example: placing limits on the time between beverages and how many you can drink a day.
5. Date Night: How often do you travel with your children? How often do you have date night? Well, on a cruise they have kid clubs. The clubs are open during the day for free and they will watch the children for a nominal fee late nights. Therefore, parents can have date night every night on a cruise.
Cruising is awesome for many reasons those are just five to help you make your decision. If you want to cruise with us https://www.venturesawaytravel.com/book-now.html
As a Travel Professional of course I love to travel but I love to educate as well! Since COVID we have been in the house celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, seniors are getting ready to graduate, special moments, and so much more. The world as we know it has changed. But not all things have closed! Normally we head out on a cruise, go to Canada, Detroit, Cincinnati, or just name it. So with it being Travel Advisor Day I wanted to do some advising!
TOP 5 MUST HAVES FOR TRAVELING NOW
1. Sign Up for STEP: The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service that allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
2. When traveling always carry 2 forms of ID. A copy of your birth certificate and ID, or ID and passport. Rule of thumb- take a picture of them and send a secure email to someone who will be able to print them and fax or email them over if you lose them. Bonus: Have Kids Get them a photo ID especially if traveling domestically.
3. Travel or Trip Protection: Make sure that the in case situations are covered and know your rights. Will they cover luggage, flight delays, and medical if so up to how much? Bonus: Read this to SAVE $$ https://www.venturesawaytravel.com/blog/whats-in-your-wallet
4. The best App to use for Traveling is TripIt. You can create your itinerary. Share it with family, keep a photo of travel documents on here in a secure folder, or share with a group you are traveling with.
5. Know the new hotel, resorts, airlines, bus, train, or however you are going policies. Where there were no policies for in case of COVID -19, there are now. Therefore, cancellation policies have changed, refund policies, social distancing policies, and capacity policies are being put in place.
Top 6 places to Getaway Right Now that are Open
1. Belamere Suites in Perrysburg, OH and Cumming, GA. Offering 4 types of suites Grand Royal, Royal, and Presidential Swimming Pool Suites and an Ultimate Whirlpool Suite you will be sure to enjoy. Each location has different offerings check before at https://www.belameresuites.com/
2. Sybaris: 5 locations across Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin offering 7 suites. Enjoy one of 7 suites from there Swim Spa Suite to a Whirlpool Suite, or maybe enjoy a Swimming Pool Suite. Each location has different offerings check before at https://www.sybaris.com/
3. Adventure Suites in North Conway, New Hampshire offering 19 suites. Just two or have a group of up 16. They have suites for everyone. Sleep in rooms of luxury that resemble Caves, a Treehouse, the Jungle, a simulated Haunted Castle, and more ! https://adventuresuites.com/all-suites
4. Chateau Avalon in Kansas City, Kansas. Love the idea of themed rooms? Love history? How about Casablanca, Lincoln Bedroom, or Egyptian Palace, perhaps Castaway Isle, or Monte Cristo Suite or Tuscany. There are so many to choose from. This hotel even offers a spa, and wedding services. https://chateauavalonhotel.com/
5. Champagne Lodge Luxury Suites in Willowbrook, IL offering a standard, premium, executive, and swimming pool suite. Looking to propose or have an anniversary coming up there is a package for that. https://www.thecl.com/
6. Landoll’s Mohican Castle in Loudonville, Ohio. Our favorite quick getaway with or without the kids. Small cottages some connected to each other. An indoor pool house with pool table game room, Jacuzzi, grotto, and sauna. Can be rented out for a minimum $300 after 10pm! Restaurant right on site. In room spa services. Jacuzzi in every cottage and some have one on the deck. https://landollsmohicancastle.com/
Opening in June
Bungalows Key Largo- Adult Only Resort in Florida and All- inclusive No passport Need ID Only! Waterfront and garden views with outdoor soaking tubs. Six dining options, top self-libations, and activities included. Approximate Reopening June 26th (subject to change) https://www.bungalowskeylargo.com/
Also, resorts in Cancun, Dominican Republic, and Jamaica looking it open some as early as June 1st
contact Ventures Away Travel to book your Experience Today!
Dreaming now and traveling later?
Want a staycation check out https://www.venturesawaytravel.com/virtual-tours.html
We all have been stuck in the house lately. Whether you have been working from home or homeschooling. At this moment in time we all need a break. Adults need a break from kids and kids need a break from adults. Right? Some of us are like, we are taking a vacation the kids are staying home. Others are researching family destinations, Disney, and more. However, should your vacation be for the FAM or for 2 is totally up to you. Here are 3 travel options to help you with you decision.
1. Nickelodeon Punta Cana Resort All-Inclusive
Offering 208 rooms and suites, 10 restaurants, 4 pools, a spa, kids club, Aqua Park, character experiences and more. There is fun for the entire family. All guest indulge in a Gourmet Inclusive Experience which redefines luxury vacation. The family will receive gourmet meal and specialty bites (no additional charges), unlimited beverages, personal concierge service, character meet and greets plus photo ops, special tastings exclusively for adults and more. Did we mention that it has Just Kiddin’, a supervised kids club for ages 4-12 allowing for adult time. New Location in Riviera Maya Coming Soon
2. Couples Resorts Jamaica All-Inclusive Adults Only Just the 2 of You? Why not pick Jamaica? Couples Resorts offers four resorts to choose from. Need help? Here I will help you!
3. Road Trip for All I know it is sort of cliché but a good road trip can spark interest. Oh, where shall we venture to? Here are some ideas well from Ohio of course: