Everyone knows there are over 2 million places to travel by plane, car, bus, or trains and end up in a hotel. Face it we all can spend 3-7 days at a resort, touring a town or city, or kicking it with the locals. However, have you ever had Jamaican jerk chicken in Jamaica? Have you ever went from Aruba to St. Lucie to St. Kitts all in 7 days? Have you ever went bowling at sea, saw Central park at sea, played laser tag at sea, and the list goes on? Here are 5 reasons to Cruise.
1. Excursions: Cruising allows for you to have adventures on multiple islands in a matter of days. One day you are snorkeling in a cave in Belize, the next day on a beach in Cozumel, Mexico. The excursions list is extensive. In most places swimming with Dolphins are cool, in others swimming with Pigs are in style. Excursions do cost extra however, with certain cruise lines a credit can be included with your fare.
2. Entertainment: In cities across the country we have Broadway shows, Cirque Du Soleil, comedy shows, and more. If you went to every show you wanted to see in a year, how much would it cost? Don’t forget dinner, a babysitter, drinks, and parking. Well you get the picture. Majority of the shows onboard cruise ships are included unless an exclusive show is being offered with an a la carte meal (we will get to that shortly). Do you want to cross a Broadway production off your list, how about a popular comedian, maybe a live water show performance, or maybe that date night? A cruise is the way to go!
3. Dining: Some cruise lines start out with a minimum of 10 dining options on their smaller ships. Now on larger ship the numbers can max out at 22-24 dining options. Well which ones are included you ask? All cruise lines offer a buffet and at least 3-5 complimentary options to go with the buffet. The other dining options are called specialty dining or a-la-carte (per purchase menu items). Depending on which cruise line chosen a few specialty dining nights can be included in your cruise experience.
4. Beverage: I know what you are thinking why wouldn’t my drinks be included? Well unless you are in a main dining room or buffet or only drinking tea, coffee, and juice. Your beverages are not included especially if you stop at a bar and ask for a ginger ale, Pepsi, or libation. Again beverage packages are available some are high, some are not. Some cruise lines allow you to only pay for the gratuities and/ or taxes (20%) of the beverage package. Keep in mind other cruise lines allow you to purchase the beverage package but govern the amount of alcohol you can consume. For example: placing limits on the time between beverages and how many you can drink a day.
5. Date Night: How often do you travel with your children? How often do you have date night? Well, on a cruise they have kid clubs. The clubs are open during the day for free and they will watch the children for a nominal fee late nights. Therefore, parents can have date night every night on a cruise.
Cruising is awesome for many reasons those are just five to help you make your decision. If you want to cruise with us https://www.venturesawaytravel.com/book-now.html